HungryMoose supplies delicious and nutritious nursery lunches and teas to little tummies all across the south of England. Looking after children is such a rewarding career path, why waste time that could be spent nurturing and teaching children on unmanageable amounts of admin paperwork. Let Hungry Moose reduce the workload of your teams and help you on the way to Ofsted Outstanding.
Choosing a catering company to provide meals to your children has never been a more attractive option for your bank balance.
The same high quality meals delivered even if a chef is off sick
In the current climate- who wants to be worrying about the costs of food waste?
when numbers of children fluctuate for reasons out of your control, at Hungry Moose you will only pay for the children you order for, rather than a fixed salary for a chef each month
Delivery Vans deliver twice daily every Day
• At HungryMoose we pride ourselves on proving nutritious, healthy and appetizing meals to pupils in the schools we serve. We understand how important it is for your school to ensure that your pupils get a substantial lunch to keep them alert and ready for the jam packed curriculum you provide them with.
• We are passionate about sourcing food from local suppliers so we know exactly where our fresh produce comes from. We make all of our meals from scratch with no added salt or refined sugar. Our menus are created following the Eatwell guide with plenty of hidden vegetables packed into all of our sauces! Our bread is made fresh on site daily and we even make our own ice cream and baked beans!
• We not only want to provide you with a stress free approach to meal times but we also want to immerse ourselves in the ethos and community of your school! We love creating themed days to support your teaching and to just inject some fun into the days!
• We take special diets extremely seriously and these are prepared by our designated allergen chef daily. We cater to a huge range of dietary requirements including gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and Halal options. We also provide a range of healthy tuck shop style snacks such as Hummus and vegetable sticks, cheese pinwheels and freshly baked cookies.
• As well as a team of experienced chefs and kitchen assistants, we also have team members who have worked within the education sector for many years and support us in knowing the challenges you face and what you really want from your catering suppliers. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of every school and the fact that we do not operate a one size fits all approach. Each and every education establishment is a unique and wonderful place and we like to treat them all that way.
• Our menus are changed 4 times a year and reviewed regularly with representatives from each school. We offer a quick and easy online ordering system for either school or parents to place orders and make payment, again reducing the work load of your admin team who will not need to take orders or payment from parents and carers.
Simply spend five minutes of your week completing our online ordering system and we will do the rest!
Tell us all about your children’s dietary needs and allergies and we will provide them with food cooked especially with love for them.
Then just sit back and wait for one of our friendly delivery drivers to arrive with your ready to serve hot meals and ticket to stress free meal time!
The best way to see how our nursery catering service will fit into your daily routine is to try it. We believe our nursery food speaks for itself and offer a no-obligation taster service. You can enjoy a selection from our current menu including nursery lunches and afternoon tea. We’d be delighted to come and visit your nursery in Sussex, Kent, London, Brighton, Surrey or Essex.
I know you're busy, but let's take some time to talk about what you'd like to be eating. Everyone's dietary needs and styles are unique. Drop us a line, and we can figure out what sort of a meal plan works for your goals and lifestyle!